Thursday 1 September 2016

Welcome Back To Jack Mac!

Welcome to Room 142!

Hello, my name is Kelley Reoch, and this is my ninth year as a grade 7/8 teacher at Jack MacKenzie. I am excited to be having another fun and successful year at Jack MacKenzie both as a teacher and Vice-Principal this year. A bit about myself: I have been teaching in the Regina Public School System since 1991. My primary focus as a teacher has been senior students, although I have experience with primary as well.  My husband, Shane, and I have four children.  Haley is at the U of R and on the Rider Cheer team.  Ethan is an Engineering student and musician. Levi is also in school and working towards a pro skateboard career. Zoe, our dancer, is starting grade nine at Campbell Collegiate. I am eager to work with your children and welcome your participation in their education at Jack MacKenzie. Please contact me for any reason during office hours at kelley.reoch@rbe.sk.ca. Again, I look forward to a terrific year!

Hi, my name is Taylor Hollinger, and this is my sixth year at Jack Mackenzie.  This year I will be teaching grade 7/8 Social Studies and K-5 Physical Education.  I am very excited to have another successful year at the school.  I have been teaching in Regina Public Schools for 10 years; 4 years in the High Schools and the last 6 in elementary.  Last summer I got married to my wife Nicole and this summer we purchased a home in the East.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns, taylor.hollinger@rbe.sk.ca


I am excited to be back at Jack MacKenzie once again! My name is Jodi Sartison. I am going to be here day 5 mornings where I will be teaching some of the Language Arts. I will be doing Daily Oral Language, Reading Strategies and Fitness. If at any time you have any questions please feel free to email me at jodi.sartison@rbe.sk.ca. I look forward to once again be working with your children and having a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment